With a growing population of graduate students, it can be a challenge to get everything completed. Please review our resources about our policies and procedures, university credit requirements, and petition requirements to help with advising & mentoring. When you’re ready to celebrate with students, find out what you’ll need for commencement ceremonies and providing career and post-doctoral opportunities.
Graduate Center for Inclusive Mentoring (GCIM)
GCIM’s objective is to equip mentors with the expertise and resources needed to help mentees meet their goals and expectations. Faculty training is developed from Center for the Improvement of Mentored Experiences in Research (CIMER) training curriculum.
Faculty receive formalized training and mentor development to mentor through a lens of equity and inclusion to best support the success of graduate student and postdoc mentees.
- Assistantship Resources and Policies
- Competencies Road Map – The Graduate School created a guide for graduate students to use as a framework to develop six core competencies in three areas identified to enhance personal and professional success. The systematic approach helps students progress and build up competencies using CSU resources.
- The Ram Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a process that helps identify professional development needs for students. The RAM IDP helps students refine career objectives, and promote personal growth. Importantly, the IDP functions as a communication tool to enhance dialogue between mentors and their mentees.
- RMAIS Research Mentoring to Advance Inclusivity in STEM professional development modules
- Faculty White Paper on Advising and Mentoring and Graduate Student White Paper on Advising and Mentoring
- Forms | Petitions
- GTA Training Task Force Report from TILT
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP)
- Mentoring Suggestions for Students with a Low GPA
- National Postdoc Association: CSU faculty, graduate students and postdocs may register for a free affiliate membership of the NPA.
- Policies & Procedures
- SERP and Medicare Charges
- Thesis & Dissertation (ETD)
- Transfer Credits
- University Credit Requirements
- Commencement Invitation & Instructions
- CSU Graduate Differential Tuition Application Form: First Time or Subsequent Requests
- GTA-GSA Tuition Request Form
- Slate Main Page
- Student Resolution Center
- Public Safety at CSU
- Student Financial Services – Residency & Tuition
We are here to help, feel free to contact us with specific questions.