With a growing population of graduate students, it can be a challenge to get everything completed. Please review our resources about our policies and procedures, university credit requirements, and petition requirements to help with advising & mentoring. When you’re ready to celebrate with students, find out what you’ll need for commencement ceremonies and providing career and post-doctoral opportunities.
Graduate Center for Inclusive Mentor
- Assistantship Resources and Policies
- Competencies Road Map – The Graduate School created a guide for graduate students to use as a framework to develop six core competencies in three areas identified to enhance personal and professional success. The systematic approach helps students progress and build up competencies using CSU resources.
- The Ram Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a process that helps identify professional development needs for students. The RAM IDP helps students refine career objectives, and promote personal growth. Importantly, the IDP functions as a communication tool to enhance dialogue between mentors and their mentees.
- Commencement Invitation & Instructions
- RMAIS Research Mentoring to Advance Inclusivity in STEM professional development modules
- Faculty White Paper on Advising and Mentoring and Graduate Student White Paper on Advising and Mentoring
- Forms | Petitions
- GTA Training Task Force Report from TILT
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP)
- Mentoring Suggestions for Students with a Low GPA
- National Postdoc Association: CSU faculty, graduate students and postdocs may register for a free affiliate membership of the NPA.
- Policies & Procedures
- SERP and Medicare Charges
- Support for International Students impacted by the presidential executive order on immigration
- Thesis & Dissertation (ETD)
- Transfer Credits
- University Credit Requirements
- CSU Graduate Differential Tuition Application Form: First Time or Subsequent Requests
- GTA-GSA Tuition Request Form
- Slate Main Page
- Student Resolution Center
- Public Safety at CSU
- Student Financial Services – Residency & Tuition
We are here to help, feel free to contact us with specific questions.