Welcome to CSU
The faculty at CSU is exceptional, we hope your time here will be well served. Your efforts toward ground-breaking research will certainly benefit the greater community. Explore the great resources this campus has to offer and let us know if we can help. Subscribe to our event calendar for updates and reminders for relevant professional development and events.
CSU Postdoctoral Association (CSU PASS)
All Colorado State University postdoctoral professionals are welcome to participate in CSU Postdoctoral Association events, meetings, and workshops.
CSU PASS’s mission is to facilitate a more constructive, interactive, and positive experience for postdoc professionals at Colorado State University.
All CSU Postdocs are invited to join the listserv managed by CSU PASS officers. Click the button below to join the CSU PASS Listserv.
Get Social with CSU PASS
Comprised of three branches–DOC Writes, FACULTY Writes, and GRAD Writes — CSU Writes offers postdoctoral fellows, faculty, and graduate students multiple ways to participate in an academic writing community on campus:
- writing groups
- intensive writing retreats
- guest speaker presentations
- show up & write.sessions
- peer manuscript & proposal editing
- and more.
Visit the CSU Writes website for details and offerings.
National Postdoctoral Organization
The CSU Graduate School is a sustaining member of the National Postdoctoral Association (NPA). We encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to help you network with other postdocs across the country and gain access to members only resources that can help further your career.
National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity – CSU Membership
Postdoctoral scholars have free access to on-demand National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) resources through CSU’s institutional membership. NCFDD strives to help the academic community “achieve extraordinary writing and research productivity while maintaining a full and healthy life off campus.”
The CSU Postdoctoral Association (CSU PASS) has Professional Development and Travel Awards available. Awards are not limited to those with an official job title of ‘Postdoctorate’ through CSU and are open to those with a doctorate working in non-faculty positions. Award recipients may NOT receive more than one award per year. Please complete the below application and submit by emailing it to CSUPASS@colostate.edu.
CSU PASS Signature Events
- The Postdoc Appreciation Week at CSU is proudly presented by CSU PASS and the Graduate School at CSU with an aim to recognize the significant contributions that postdoctoral scholars make to research and discovery here at CSU. Please reach out to CSU PASS for more information regarding Postdoc Appreciation Week (PAW) events.
- Come celebrate research, creativity, and entrepreneurship with us on March 4 at the annual Post-Graduate Research Symposium! During this interdisciplinary event, postdocs, research staff, and instructors from all CSU colleges and interdisciplinary programs will present their work to attendees and judges while competing for awards. This event is proudly presented by CSU PASS and the Graduate School at CSU. Please reach out to CSU PASS for more information regarding event details.
Resources & Career Development Links
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, Colorado State University publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. This report includes current security policies plus crime and fire statistics for the previous three calendar years. The body of the report also contains contact information for various campus and community resources related to crime prevention and survivor assistance. View a digital copy of the report, or you can request a printed copy at the CSU Police Department in Green Hall.