New Graduate Student Orientation Fall 2020
The Fall 2020 New Graduate Student Orientation is planned for Thursday, August 20 in the Lory Student Center Grand Ballroom. Check back for event specifics in July.
Resources from the Fall 2019 Orientation
The Fall 2019 New Graduate Student Orientation was held Thursday, August 22 in the Lory Student Center Grand Ballroom. Resources from the orientation follow as downloadable slide presentations.
- Welcome – Graduate School
- TILT – Debora A. Colbert, Director of Professional Development
- Graduate Student Council
- Student Diversity Programs and Services – Kathy Sisneros, Assistant Vice President for the Division Student Affairs
- CSU Health Network – Kate Hagdorn, Associate Director of Communications
- Resources for CSU Graduate Students – John Henderson, Assistant Dean of Students for the Division of Student Affairs
- Library Resources and Services – Michelle Wilde, College Liaison Librarian Coordinator
- Office of the Vice President for Research – Kimberly Cox-York, RCR Coordinator, Office of Research Integrity and Compliance Review
- Career Center – Katie Lloyd, Director of Career Education
- Student Resolution Center – Melissa Emerson, SRC Director
Required Training Seminar for New Graduate Teaching Assistants
In the ongoing effort to enhance the effectiveness of undergraduate teaching and learning at Colorado State University, the goal of this annual required GTA Training is to equip every incoming GTA with basic institutional knowledge about CSU, review current learning and teaching Best Practices, and introduce a wide variety of resources that will help further their career as a CSU graduate teaching assistant.
The Fall 2019 session will be held Monday, August 19.