The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures offers an M.A. degree in Languages, Literatures and Cultures with a specialization in French.
Master of Arts (MA) in Languages, Literatures, and Cultures – Spanish Specialization
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Accelerated Master’s Program
Earn your master’s degree in less time and at a significant cost savings. Visit our Accelerated Master’s Program webpage to learn about your eligibility for this AMP. Contact your department representative to learn about the application process.
Western Regional Graduate Program
As an eligible resident of a Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) member state or territory, you may be admitted to the on-campus format of this program, yet pay resident tuition rates. Only on-campus formats are WRGP eligible. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.