The School of Biomedical Engineering is a transdisciplinary program that incorporates training in engineering, veteran and human medicine, and the sciences. As a student you will be able to interact with the industry to work on real-world problems.
Master of Engineering (M.E.) – Biomedical Engineering Specialization
Areas of Study
- Biomedical Engineering
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Engineering (M.E.) – Biomedical Engineering Specialization is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.