The School of Biomedical Engineering is a transdisciplinary program that incorporates training in engineering, veteran and human medicine, and the sciences. As a student you will be able to interact with the industry to work on real-world problems.
Master of Science (MS) in Bioengineering
Areas of Study
- Biomechanics and biomaterials
- Molecular, cellular and tissue engineering
- Medical diagnostics, devices and imaging
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.