The School of Biomedical Engineering is a transdisciplinary program that incorporates training in engineering, veterinary and human medicine, and the sciences. As a student you will be able to interact with the industry to work on real-world problems.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Bioengineering
Areas of Study
- Biomechanics and biomaterials
- Molecular, cellular and tissue engineering
- Medical diagnostics, devices and imaging
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Accelerated Master’s Program
Earn your master’s degree in less time and at a significant cost savings. Visit our Accelerated Master’s Program webpage to learn about your eligibility for this AMP. Contact your department representative to learn about the application process.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Science (MS) in Bioengineering is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.