We recognize that success in the arts is being redefined in the 21st century, and that the skills needed to be a successful artist extend beyond the studio, stage, and performance hall. An innovative mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for the arts are all essential for success. These principles are not just exclusive to artists, but serve all students well, no matter where their career leads them. This program is offered by the LEAP Institute for the Arts, a special academic unit of Colorado State University’s College of Liberal Arts.
Master in Arts Leadership and Cultural Management (M.A.L.C.M.)
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
Areas of Study
- Arts and Leadership
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Arts in Leadership and Cultural Management (M.A.L.C.M.) is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.