The School of Social Work at CSU is noted for its excellent students and its exceptional faculty. An emphasis is placed on providing students with a challenging learning environment and graduating social work practitioners that excel in their professional lives.
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Areas of Study
- Advanced generalist practice
The Master of Social Work (MSW) is offered in two formats:
- On-campus in Fort Collins
- Distance Hybrid (off-campus, combines online coursework with two intensive learning weekends per semester in Denver, Boulder/Longmont, area or Fort Collins.)
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Social Work (MSW) is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.