The Environmental Politics and Policy track builds upon the Department of Political Science’s international reputation for excellence in the study of the natural environment across the traditional subfields of political science. As a land-grant University, CSU offers a wide variety of environmental programs that students can leverage for advancing their academic and career goals. This specialization enables students to pursue careers in the public, private, and non-profit sectors that require expertise in environmental issues and/or political and policy processes. It will also serve as a springboard for students interested in pursuing doctoral studies in environmental politics and policy.
Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science – Environmental Politics and Policy Specialization
- This program is offered with a thesis or non-thesis option.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Accelerated Master’s Program
Earn your master’s degree in less time and at a significant cost savings. Visit our Accelerated Master’s Program webpage to learn about your eligibility for this AMP. Contact your department representative to learn about the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.