The Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology offers superior research programs with multi-disciplinary approaches and is home to some of the finest biomedical researchers in the nation, working in highly specialized laboratories. Their research focuses on understanding the pathology, improving the diagnostics, and developing more effective treatments, vaccines and cures for internationally important infectious diseases.
Master of Science (MS) in Microbiology
Thesis option: Master of Science (MS) in Microbiology
Areas of Study
- Arthropod-borne infectious disease
- Computation biology
- Infectious disease pathogenesis
- Prion Biology
- Vector-borne infectious disease
One-year coursework-only program: Master of Science (MS) in Microbiology
Areas of Study
- Microbiology-Immunology – one-year coursework-only program
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.