With a doctorate focused on education, equity and transformation, you’ll be prepared for a career impacting the field of education at local, national, and international levels. As a faculty member, educational leader, researcher, or similar professional role, you’ll be equipped to affect students through research, teaching, leadership, and curriculum design.
Learn alongside a community of peers dedicated to inclusivity for all learners. Expert faculty will offer guidance and advice on your research and career prospects. You’ll work with your adviser to tailor your coursework and research to fit your professional goals and area of interest, building on a strong foundation of research and teaching skills and knowledge.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Education, Equity, and Transformation Specialization
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Education, Equity, and Transformation Specialization is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.