The department of Civil and Environmental Engineering is recognized both nationally and internationally for education, research, and service and outreach, and is ranked 31 among such programs in the USA.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Civil Engineering
Areas of Study
- Environmental engineering
- Geoenvironmental engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Groundwater engineering
- Hydraulic engineering/stream restoration/river mechanics
- Hydrologic science and engineering
- Irrigation and drainage
- Structural engineering and structural mechanics
- Water resources planning and management
- Wind engineering and fluid mechanics
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Accelerated Master’s Program
Earn your master’s degree in less time and at a significant cost savings. Visit our Accelerated Master’s Program webpage to learn about your eligibility for this AMP. Contact your department representative to learn about the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.