Master of Accountancy candidates will learn the skills and gain the confidence to secure competitive management positions and exciting accounting roles in public firms or in industry. The program offers you an opportunity to study general accountancy or specialize in one of three areas: taxation, data analytics and systems; and financial analysis, auditing and reporting. These specializations let you focus your learning and prepare you to conduct targeted technical research and data analysis.
Master of Accountancy (MACC) – Financial Analysis, Auditing, and Reporting Specialization
- Full-time and part-time format
- Gain applicable experience that is closely tied with professional practice
- Acquire the tools to obtain accounting and management positions in a wide range of business services
Areas of Study
- Accounting information technology
- Information systems audit
- Financial reporting and auditing
- Financial statement analysis
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.