Master of Accountancy candidates will learn the skills and gain the confidence to secure competitive management positions and exciting accounting roles in public firms or in industry. The program offers you an opportunity to study general accountancy or specialize in one of three areas: taxation, data analytics and systems; and financial analysis, auditing and reporting. These specializations let you focus your learning and prepare you to conduct targeted technical research and data analysis.
Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) – Data Analytics and Systems Specialization
- Full-time and part-time format
- Gain applicable experience that is closely tied with professional practice
- Acquire the tools to obtain accounting and management positions in a wide range of business services
Areas of Study
- Accounting information technologies
- Data mining and analytics
- Enterprise computing and systems integration
- Information systems audit
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) – Data Analytics and Systems Specialization is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.