These policies were developed to ensure the quality of your graduate study at CSU. The basis for these policies are influenced by Federal, State, and local regulations, Board of Governors University-wide regulations, and Faculty Council.
View the Graduate & Professional Bulletin – our handbook listing the policies governing your graduate education. The website, GraduateSchool.colostate.edu provides
Forms & Instructions are available for download. Please review the instructions thoroughly and check with your department or our offices with questions.
Frequently Referenced Policies
- Advisor and Committee Requirements
- Continuous Registration and Graduate Enrollment Policies including Graduate Degree Progress Hold
- Graduate Certificate FAQs
- Late Registration Change Requests and Registration Appeals
- Mandatory Health Insurance Policy
- New Student Checklist for Graduate Students
- Parental Leave Policy for Graduate Assistants
- Petition Requirements
- Student Responsibilities
- University Credit Requirements
- Transfer Credit Requirements
- WICHE-WRGP Process