- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education and Human Resource Studies, Education, Equity, and Transformation Specialization
The mission of the School of Education is to use communication, leadership, and facilitation skills effectively in teaching, research, and engagement in order to empower and support prospective and practicing educators to become personally and professionally competent, effective, and caring community members.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Education, Equity, and Transformation Specialization
Areas of Study
- Education, Equity, and Transformation
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- Fall – February 1
- Spring – October 1