- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Master of Accountancy (MACC) – Data Analytics and Systems Specialization
Graduates of Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program are well prepared to become Certified Public Accountants (CPA). The program’s unique blend of courses provides a wealth of practical job-related knowledge as well as the in-depth topic coverage needed to successfully sit for the national Uniform CPA Examination.
Master of Accountancy (MAcc) – Data Analytics and Systems Specialization
- Increase professional mobility by meeting CPA education requirements
- Gain applicable experience that is closely tied with professional practice
- Acquire the tools to compete for coveted positions near home and internationally
Areas of Study
- Accounting information technologies
- Data mining and analytics
- Enterprise computing and systems integration
- Information systems audit
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
Applications accepted for fall admission only.
- February 1 – Priority application deadline
- May 1 – International application deadline
- July 1 – Domestic application deadline
Please be aware that financial aid deadlines may occur before the application for admission deadlines.