The Graduate Certificate in Water Resource is designed to provide college graduates, current practitioners, and new professionals with targeted knowledge and skills to advance their understanding and career mobility related to water resources planning, management, and policy. This skill set can be valuable to a wide array of natural resource managers as water planning is essential to sound governmental policy and community management.
Graduate Certificate in Water Resources
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.