The Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability is one of five academic departments in Colorado State University’s Warner College of Natural Resources, the most comprehensive natural resources college in the nation. The Department brings together top faculty leading global research in ecosystem science and sustainability and watershed science. Students engage in field work, laboratory training, and technical instruction to examine and explore the sustainability of local, regional and global resources.
Graduate Certificate in Water Resources
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.