The Graduate Certificate in Spanish Linguistics and Literary Studies provides academic training to students in the Spanish language, Spanish-speaking literatures and cultures at the Master’s level, while advancing their proficiency of Spanish, at the graduate level. Students will take four graduate-level courses in Spanish and will have the possibility to expand some of their own research or teaching interests through their coursework.
Graduate Certificate in Spanish Linguistics and Literary Studies
- This certificate is offered on-campus
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.