Colorado State University is committed to academic excellence and innovative musical training, offering students the skills and experience necessary to become highly skilled music educators, music therapists, performing artists, and conductors.
Master of Music (MM)
Areas of Study
- Choral Conducting
- Collaborative Piano
- Instrumental Conducting (Band, Orchestra)
- Music Education
- Music Education, Conducting Specialization
- Music Education Specialization, Kodály Option
- Music Therapy Specialization
- Teacher Licensure
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.