Move industries of sport forward with a Master of Sport Management from Colorado State University. Through an interdisciplinary online curriculum and direct professional experience, the M.S.M. prepares students for leadership in recreational, intercollegiate, and professional sport. In as little as 18 months, students develop the skills needed for success in sports leadership – strategic thinking, research interpretation, problem-solving, teamwork, and creativity. Graduates of the M.S.M. program are poised to advance the trajectory of the sport industry worldwide.
Master of Sport Management (M.S.M.)
Areas of Study
- Business Foundations
- Sports Marketing
- Sport Media and Communications
- This program is offered online only.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.