The certificate in IT Project Management includes a deep understanding of the 10 knowledge areas and the 42 grouped processes required by the Project Management Institute®, as well as information technology management courses, agile project management training, and other special IT topics. Completion of this certificate also prepares the recipient to sit for the PMP® Certification or the CAP-M® Certification exam.
Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Project Management
- This certificate is offered 100% online and on-campus. (You may attend on campus only if you are admitted to an on-campus degree program.)
- 9-credit certificate
- Gainful employment information
*Exceptions for MCIS on-campus Masters students are made on a case-by-case scenario.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resource from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.