This certificate will give students an introduction to applied hydraulic design concepts and practices with this three-course series that instills the key core competencies and skills needed to practice as a hydraulic engineer. Students learn how, and why, to apply aspects of hydraulic structures. This certificate program prepares engineers or other professionals in the water, energy, or environmental resources to lead hydraulic design projects from concept creation to implementation. Whenever water must be managed, moved or stored, some form of hydraulic design is required to facilitate these processes.
Graduate Certificate in Hydraulic Design
- This program is offered online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.