Our Ph.D. program in Human Bioenergetics offers a multidisciplinary approach to the study of energy, exploring in depth how energy is transferred within the body. We explore how the body regulates energy processes and how that energy influences overall health and wellness, with an emphasis on the study of energy transfer pathways. Our research looks at the progression of energy as food is converted into power and seek to understand how that power affects human health throughout the lifespan. We explore the effect that power has on anatomical function, from top athletes to those affected by aging and chronic diseases. In our Ph.D. programs you will work directly with our lab investigators in cutting edge research and assist in a variety of studies and departmental functions, making you an integral part of our HES team.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Human Bioenergetics
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.