The graduate certificate in Gender, Power, and Difference provides students with a solid foundation in feminist frameworks that address gender power and privilege. The program should benefit students interested in feminist epistemologies, research and pedagogy. Upon completion, students will demonstrate:
1) Knowledge of academic disciplines from feminist and intersectional perspectives; and 2) Effective understanding of feminist epistemology, methodology, and research.
Graduate Certificate in Gender, Power and Difference
- This certificate is offered on-campus
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.