Extension Educators are a vital link between the communities they serve and the resources offered by land-grant universities. This master’s degree in extension education prepares students with skills and knowledge to develop impactful programs and deliver educational resources as community educators. This is a teaching and learning degree with an emphasis in non-formal community education principles and delivery methods.
Master of Extension Education (M.Ext.Ed.)
- This program is offered online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master Extension Education is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.