The Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering at Colorado State University has a world-class reputation, top-rated faculty, distinguished research programs, and outstanding students. We work with industry and government agencies on many research projects, from environmental issues, to radars to biofuels.
Master of Engineering (M.E.) – Advanced Manufacturing Specialization
Areas of Study
- Advanced Manufacturing
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.