The Graduate Degree Program in Ecology (GDPE) is one of the leading programs in graduate ecology education in the U.S. and the world. We have an ongoing tradition of research excellence, publication and post-graduate placement.
Our unique interdisciplinary program allows students a variety of learning and networking opportunities. GDPE is jointly administered by CSU’s eight Colleges to engage students with expert faculty across multiple departments. As a Special Academic Unit within the university, GDPE offers a distinct graduate experience through both the breadth and depth of training that helps our graduates excel professionally.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Ecology
- Contact your program representative or request more program information.
- Check out program requirements and resources from your program’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor to inquire about opportunities.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.