The certificate program provides education on both Theoretical Foundation (TF) of Data Engineering and Applications (AP) of Data Engineering in specific engineering domains. The certificate requires completing 12 credits of coursework. At least 6 credits must be taken from courses listed under the Theoretical Foundation (TF) category. These courses provide training on the central theory and methods of Data Engineering, informed by physical and dynamical models that generally arise in engineering processes. At least 3 credits must be taken from courses listed under the Applications (AP) category. These courses provide training on applications of Data Engineering methods in specific engineering domains, by tailoring and applying data analysis to specific data acquisition techniques and models that are suitable for a particular engineering domain. The domains currently include Signal and Image Processing, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Systems Engineering.
Graduate Certificate in Data Engineering
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.