The Department of Construction Management focuses on professional programs that successfully combine theory and application with a strong emphasis in applied management. This program is an advanced curriculum designed to allow students to tailor a portion of the specialization requirements to meet individual interests and goals.
Master of Science (MS) in Construction Management
Areas of Study
- Construction Education and Workforce Development
- Infrastructure Systems
- Project Delivery and Management
- Sustainability and Resilience
- Virtual Design and Construction
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.