Graduate students in the Department of Communication Studies undertake a more specialized study of human communication from its classical antecedents to contemporary areas.
Master of Arts (M.A.) in Communication Studies
Areas of Study
- Deliberative Practices
- Media and Visual Culture
- Relational and Organizational Communication
- Rhetoric and Civic Engagement
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.