The Department of Clinical Services offers a number of research opportunities for graduate students in the major Academic Centers. Academic Centers include the Animal Heart Center, Center for Immune and Regenerative Medicine, Center for Pain Management, Animal Population Health Institute, Orthopaedic Research Center, Animal Cancer Center, Integrated Livestock Management, and the Center for Companion Animal Studies.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical Sciences
Areas of Study
- Critical care/emergency medicine
- Equine medicine
- Equine reproduction
- Equine surgery
- Integrated livestock management
- Shelter medicine
- Small animal medicine
- Small animal surgery
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.