Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Sciences
Areas of Study
- Critical care/emergency medicine
- Equine medicine
- Equine reproduction
- Equine surgery
- Integrated livestock management
- Shelter medicine
- Small animal medicine
- Small animal surgery
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.