Working in higher education, you’ll need practical skills for managing crises on your campus. This five-course series is designed to help you play a key role in crisis situations and emergencies.
Through this certificate program, you’ll gain the skills to prepare for and manage crises, and to deal directly with stakeholders and the media.
- Crisis management, including planning, prevention, response, and recovery
- Human relations skills across various educational setting
- Key laws and legal concepts applicable to American institutions of higher education
Graduate Certificate in Campus Crisis Management
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.