Equip yourself with the practical skills needed to prepare for and deal with crises during this five-course series in campus crisis management. As a higher education professional, you will likely find yourself playing a key role in these kinds of situations, regardless of whether it is written into your formal job description. CSU’s online crisis management training helps you become more effective in that role, enabling you to contribute to and shape crisis management plans.
From natural disasters to student illness outbreaks, emergencies happen every day. Being able to plan ahead, as well as respond when crises arise, can help minimize the impact on your students and your institution. You will finish the certificate program with the skills to deal directly with the crisis, the stakeholders involved, and the media through an understanding of:
- Crisis management in schools and universities, including planning, prevention, response, and recovery.
- Human relations skills across various educational settings.
- Key laws and legal concepts applicable to American institutions of higher education.
Graduate Certificate in Campus Crisis Management
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.