The Business Information Systems certificate helps students acquire the knowledge and skills in project management, business intelligence, and IT management. This certificate benefits the non-technical professional who wants to understand the technical environment better, function as part of a technical team, or to begin pursuing a Master of Computer Information Systems.
Graduate Certificate in Business Information Systems
- This certificate is offered on-campus* and online
- Gainful employment information
*Exceptions for MCIS on-campus Masters students are made on a case-by-case scenario.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.