Master of Business Administration candidates learn from each other and world-class faculty to acquire the skills and confidence to emerge as leaders ready to inspire. With an Online MBA, you can confidently commit to earning your MBA without compromising the life you have or quality of your degree. You’ll earn the same, fully accredited degree as those earning their MBA on campus.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Online MBA
- This program is offered 100% online
- 21-month or up to five years
- Full-time or part-time format
- Management and leadership emphasis
- Professional work experience required
- Uncover talents and interests you didn’t know you had
- Engage in dynamic learning with classmates all over the world
- Optional international business study trip
- Foster diverse and life-long networking relationships
- Contact your enrollment counselor or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.