The Department of Biomedical Sciences is a major location for biomedical education from undergraduate through postdoctorate and for translational biomedical research for Colorado State University. Faculty members’ interests vary greatly from reproductive biology and endocrinology to neurotransmitters and molecular signal transduction.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Biomedical Sciences
Areas of Study (Research-Based Master’s Degree)
- Animal reproduction
- Assisted reproductive technologies
- Cardiovascular/pulmonary physiology
- Cell and molecular neurobiology
- CNS regeneration and plasticity
- Computer-assisted multimedia approaches to teaching
- Developmental neurobiology
- Developmental reproductive biology
- Equine reproduction
- Ion channel receptor structure/function
- Molecular endocrinology
- Neurotransmitter receptor structure/function
- Regulatory mechanisms of male & female reproduction
- Reproductive physiology
- Reproductive toxicology
- Sensory physiology
- Signal transduction
- Structure and function correlation of the nervous system
- Structure of membrane complexes
- Veterinary neurobiology
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
As an eligible resident of a Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) member state or territory, you may be admitted to the on-campus format of this program, yet pay resident tuition rates. Only on-campus formats are WRGP eligible. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.