The Professional Science Master’s in Biomanufacturing and Biotechnology prepares students with:
- Science and engineering skills necessary to excel in careers in biomanufacturing and biotechnology
- Business skills that make them highly effective employees
- Internships in a business or the public sector that provide valuable experience
Professional Science Master’s (PSM) in Biomanufacturing and Biotechnology
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.