Faculty members in the Department of Biology study everything from molecules to ecosystems. We offer degrees rooted in both basic and applied research. Our students work and study at sites within Colorado, across the U.S., and around the world. Our alums make us proud every day through their contributions to industry, academia, government, and K-12 education.
- This department is a part of the College of Natural Sciences.
- This department offers programs on-campus only.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Biological Science
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.