Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management is a unique department among U.S. land grant universities, encompassing the disciplines of entomology, plant pathology, and weed science.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Bioagricultural Sciences
Areas of Study
- Biology and management of invasive species
- Ecology and biodiversity
- Genomics and molecular biology
- Integrated pest management
- Pest Management
- Plant Pathology
- Weed Science
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.