Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management is a unique department among U.S. land grant universities, encompassing the disciplines of entomology, plant pathology, and weed science.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Bioagricultural Sciences – Plant Pathology Specialization
Areas of Study
- Plant Pathology
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.