The Applied Finance certificate is designed for individuals who have a professional or personal interest in gaining a broader knowledge in advanced corporate finance, international finance, and financial institutions and credit markets. This certificate is an ideal complement to MBA degree programs or for students seeking to establish finance as an area of specialty.
Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.