The Department of Animal Sciences has the unique mission of serving Colorado’s large and diverse livestock industries.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Animal Sciences
Areas of Study
- Breeding and Genetics
- Livestock / Beef Management Systems
- Livestock Behavior and Welfare
- Meat Science / Food Safety-Microbiology
- Nutrition – Ruminant Animal / Equine
- Reproduction – Ruminant Animal / Equine
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.