Feeding the world. Protecting the environment. Improving quality of life. These global challenges are a focus of teaching, research and outreach in the CSU College of Agricultural Sciences.
Master of Agriculture (M.Agr.) in Agricultural Sciences – Integrated Resource Management Specialization
Areas of Study
- Integrated Resource Management
- This program is offered online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.