Students can earn a graduate certificate in aerospace engineering when they complete 9 credits of 500-level and above coursework. Students may apply for and complete just the certificate, or apply for both the certificate and a degree program. The certificate is available on campus or online, and is intended for working professionals looking to stay competitive in their field, advance their knowledge, and obtain additional training.
Graduate Certificate in Aerospace Engineering
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.