As a contemporary science and applied profession, addiction counseling in psychology represents a rational and systematic attempt to understand and treat addiction. Addiction counseling in psychology explores the development and treatment of addictions. The program provides the necessary education to become a Licensed Addiction Counselor. The Master of Addiction Counseling in Psychology is a terminal master’s degree.
Master of Addiction Counseling in Psychology (M.A.C.P.)
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.