Policies & Procedures
The rules of the road
Graduate School Policies
These policies were developed to ensure the quality of graduate study at CSU. Basis for these policies are influenced by Federal, State, and local regulations, Board of Governors University-wide regulations, and Faculty Council.
VIEW the Graduate & Professional Bulletin – our handbook listing the policies governing graduate education.
FORMS & Instructions are available for download. Please review the instructions thoroughly and check with your department or our offices with questions.
Frequently Referenced Policies
- Advisor and Committee Requirements
- Continuous Registration and Graduate Enrollment Policies
- Graduate Certificate FAQs
- Graduate Certificate Policy and Procedures
- Late Registration Change Requests and Registration Appeals
- Mandatory Health Insurance Policy and Health Insurance and Contribution Communications Toolkit
- Parental Leave Policy for Graduate Assistants
- Petition Requirements
- Professional Relationships and Expectations
- Student Publishing Plan, Embargo, and Intellectual Property Guidelines
- Student Responsibilities
- University Credit Requirements
- Transfer Credit Requirements
- WICHE Process
- Graduate Assistant Minimum Stipend 2016-2017