The Department of Geosciences offers a master’s in geology and doctorate through the geology and watershed science programs. Both of these programs are internationally renowned, and the completion of a graduate degree is excellent preparation for a career in governmental agencies, private industry, teaching or research.
- This department is a part of the College of Natural Resources.
- This department offers programs on-campus only.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Science (MS) in Geosciences
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Earth Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Earth Sciences – Geosciences Specialization*
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Earth Sciences – Watershed Science Specialization*
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.