- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PHD) in Watershed Science
Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability aims to understand ecosystem function and change across space and through time and to approach this understanding by examining interactions within and between natural and human systems.
Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Watershed Science
Areas of Study
- Erosion and sedimentation
- Geographic information systems and spatial analysis
- Hydrologic modeling
- Land use hydrology
- Physical hydrology
- Remote sensing
- Snow and alpine hydrology
- Water quality
- Water resource planning
- Watershed analysis and cumulative watershed effects
- Watershed hydrology
- Watershed management
- Watershed modeling
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- Fall – February 1 for full consideration