The Department of Statistics at CSU consistently ranks in the top 50 statistics departments in the US. Colorado State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Master of Science (MS) in Statistics
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.