Colorado State University is committed to academic excellence and innovative musical training, offering students the skills and experience necessary to become highly skilled music educators, music therapists, performing artists, and conductors.
Master of Music (MM) – Instrumental Conducting Specialization
Areas of Study
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.